This work-at-home job has a special treat in store for veterans, military spouses, as well as civilians. The job description encourages people to apply, who want to work from home either full-time, or even 10 to 15 hours a week. The pay is $8 to $12 an hour. For those who are interested in part-time hours, you should definitely consider applying. Take a look at information from the job description below:
PatronReps recruits’ veterans, military spouses, and civilians as customer service representatives who support our customers by providing product and service information; resolving problems; attract potential customers by answering questions and suggest information about other products and services.
You’ve no doubt spent countless years providing the country and those around you with reliable, trustworthy services to ensure the missions at home and abroad were completed with honor, loyalty, and integrity. At PatronReps, we recognize how valuable those skills and aptitudes truly are, because they’re so few and far between in the workforce today.
If you like this idea…
- Enjoy the freedom to work from home.
- Set your own hours and build a flexible schedule for a perfect work/life balance
- Work as often and as much as you want with unlimited earning potential.
- Choose the Fortune 500 brands you want to service.
- Enjoy performance incentives, referral programs, and discounts on major brands.
And you can be…
Punctual and dependable
Positive, patient and polite
And you love to…
Solve problems and be creative
Communicate and show empathy
Then Be a PatronRep and Start Your Future Calling!
Average Compensation is $8.00 to $12.00 per hour
Our client is one of the world’s leading providers of family travel and leisure experiences, giving millions of vacationers each year the chance to spend time with their families and friends, making memories that last a lifetime.
What to Expect
For this opportunity, our clients Reservations are calls from their Guests that wish to make reservations for Lodging, Dining Plans, Tickets, Air, Packages, or asking general question about those areas. You will service the Program by providing high level customer service to existing and new client Guests while matching their wishes and desires with relevant client products and services.
Customer Service Calls:
- Inbound calls for assistance with bookings from client’s customers and client’s travel agent partners.
- Possible outbound calls to client-designated internal support departments, client’s customers and/or client’s travel agent partners for status and clarification purposes.
- Transferring of inbound calls or outbound calls to other client-designated internal support departments or client account representatives.
Service Information and Support Hours
- Suggested minimum servicing is 10-15 hours/week
- 3-5 hours may be needed on Saturday, Sunday or combination of both
- Servicing Hours Available: 365 days a year
To find out more information and to apply click here. Best wishes!