As I have reviewed this work-at-home opportunity with FilterEasy, I have found this position to offer a lot of flexibility. It is interesting, the position is based out of Raleigh in North Carolina, but it does not indicate that you must live directly in that state. The specific requirements do not seem very rigid, but you will need to look at those, which I have listed below. More and more, you’ll be seeing thus kind of work at home job listed on this blog. Social media managers are greatly needed, and the flexibility is a great perk. From the job description here is more information:
As our company’s Social Media Content Manager you will be the voice and face of our brand. This position is integral to the continued growth of our business, because you are the person speaking directly with our customers via social media. We currently use Facebook as one of our leading advertising methods. To maximize on this investment, we need you to react to our members and potential members questions and comments.
What will your daily duties include?
- Responding to Facebook comments from visitors to our page or their comments on our Facebook ads.
- Communicating with our Member Relations team to answer any customer questions and to advise of any issues that need attention.
- Maximizing our Facebook spend by providing stellar and responsive service to our members.
- Providing feedback to our Member Relations and Marketing Teams regarding any trending comments or issues.
- Working with our team to increase additional social media exposure (Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter, etc)
- Assisting the Member Relations team with administrative tasks as needed.
What skills and qualifications are we seeking?
- Excellent Written and Verbal Communication Skills
- Customer Service and/or Sales Experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Powerpoint) and Google Suite
- Ability to type 50 WMP
- A Flexible Schedule is a MUST
To learn more about this position, and to apply click here. Best wishes!