This is my first review of a remote, human resources recruitment job. This job is especially interesting, because they offer a portion of their profits to full-time employees, per the job description. Please review this information carefully.
The reviews for this company are very positive, click here to review. From the job description here is more information:
Our company is devoted to doing the best possible work for our clients and maintaining a fun, thriving environment for our team. You will work side by side with top talent to improve your skills and advance the company as a whole. We listen to your ideas and use them.
We offer opportunities for growth and training and the best profit sharing bonus plan in the industry. Up to 50% of all profits are paid out monthly to all full-time employees! We also offer paid time off for all remote team members.
YOU SHOULD HAVE:
- Prior experience with recruitment; sourcing, screening, hiring etc. International recruiting experience is a plus
- Great interpersonal, analytical, problem solving, negotiating, influencing, facilitation, decision making, and conflict resolution skills
- The ability to stay highly organized with great attention to detail
- The ability to maintain strict confidentiality and discretion
- Excellent written and spoken English
- The availability to work hours similar to the rest of the Coalition Team (9am-6pm PST)
- Passion to build a startup
- An outgoing and friendly disposition
- A reliable workstation with a fast computer, microphone and speakers, reliable internet and power.
- YOUR DUTIES AND TASKS:
- Drafting and posting job ads
- Reviewing resumes and screening candidates
- Scheduling interviews and skills tests by coordinating appointments
- Conducting interviews with candidates over the phone or through Skype
- Administering skills tests.
For more information and to apply, click here. Best wishes!