ABC Financial (NC Only)
This particular job has a lot of interesting aspects, among work from home jobs. I was drawn to the fact this position assists health club members in various locations, across the United States. It offers a lot of variety. You will see several details listed below from the job description. Of course I urge you to continue your research even beyond what is listed here. I hope it’s a good fit for you!
As a Remote Customer Care Representative for ABC Financial, you are the voice of our company. At ABC, what you do every day will directly impact 8,200 health clubs and their 16 million members across the nation. Our Call Center Representatives are passionate individuals who excel in customer service, strive for excellence, and shine in fast paced environments. If you are having to look for passion in your current role, then it’s time for a change of pace. Put your energetic personality and solutions focused approach to use and join a company that is stable and provides incomparable room for growth.
What you’ll be doing
You will use your positive attitude, your solution focused mindset and your top-notch customer service skills to make an impact on your customers’ day.
• Assist with inbound and outbound callsfrom fitness club members and staff regarding recurring payment issues and contract questions
• Provide fast and friendly service
• Accurately document and update customer records into our databases
• Provide excellent customer service and professionalism to all customers
• Remain calm and helpful, even when dealing with upset customers.
Why you’ll want to join our team
• Full-time, set work schedules with weekends off
• 100% paid training with bonus structure
• Full benefits package and 401K with company match
• Competitive pay with added monthly incentives
• Paid time off
• All required equipment/hardware provided
• A refreshing culture and family atmosphere
• Supportive management and co-workers
• Constant opportunity to learn, grow and advance your career
Who we’re looking for
The best fit for this job is someone who:
• Has a High School diploma or General Educational Development (GED) certificate
• Must live in North Carolina
• Has a stable work history and takes pride in punctuality and attendance
Must be flexible to an assigned work schedule
• Has a minimum of 1 year experience in a call center setting with experience handling inbound and outbound calls
• Has a private, quiet home office space with hard-wired, high-speed internet service (DSL or Cable)
• Has excellent verbal skills, clear and confident
• Has the ability to multitask, learn new systems and adapts quickly, and is solution focused
• Stays focused in stressful situations with a positive and upbeat personality
• Has experience with the AS400, Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook
• Cares about helping their customers and being a team player
• Is self-motivated with work at home experience
• Demonstrates empathy when listening to customer needs
To learn more and to apply, here is the link. Best wishes!