Anthem, is a company I have followed over several months. It is a legitimate company, and this opportunity is one you should definitely consider. If you have experience in the medical field, this job may be what you’re looking for. The position is available Nationwide in the United States. Here is more information from the job description:
The Benefits Analyst II is responsible for identifying business needs and translates the needs into application software requirements in support of operations, productions and projects. Primary duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Designs and builds new standard and non-standard benefit plans, reviews and analyze benefit summaries; and identifies best approach to code/develop benefits to achieve optimum adjudication levels.
- Maintains avoidance to negative financial, regulatory, and operational impact.
- Performs testing and quality assurance of product developed.
- Research and analysis of RFP proposals, small product enhancements and product projects.
- Create and maintain issue log on appropriate tool, resolve defects based on knowledge and analysis of system functionality.
- Researches and responds to inquiries from various departments.
- Must be able to perform all duties of lower level positions as directed by management.
Requires a High School diploma or GED; up to 3 years experience in claims processing, previous medical health care or analytical experience; 3-5 years benefit coding experience; or any combination of education and experience that would provide an equivalent background.
BA/BS degree preferred.
To see more information and to apply click here.