This position, among work at home jobs, has flexibility. From the job description, this employer is looking for the hours you are available (PST), for developing written resumes. Because of the flexibility, I believe this position merits your review. If you have strong writing skills, and a keen eye for details, I would strongly urge you to consider this part-time position. Here is the information from the website:
RiseSmart is a leading provider of outplacement and career management services. We are seeking talented writers to join our team.
-Providing resume critiques according to resume best practices
-Editing and rewriting existing resumes
-Writing resumes from scratch with client-provided data
-Direct interaction with clients as necessary by phone and/or email
– Excellent written and verbal English communication skills
– An understanding of various industries and job functions including entry level, technical, professional, and executive roles
– Knowledge of various resume formats and the ability to determine the best formats for each individual
– Relevant experience as a professional resume writer
– Certification from one of the major career organizations (NRWA, CDI, CPRW, CRS etc.) preferred
Location is open as this is a remote position. With your application, please let us know how many hours you are available per week and specifically what schedule you can commit to during PST business hours, as there may be some US-based client interaction required.
This project will begin on an hourly basis and then may convert to fixed price payments (per resume) in the future if both parties are comfortable with the arrangement. Please also include a sample resume if you do not already have work samples included on your profile.