Vivial Media LLC
This is an exciting job post today, among work at home jobs. For those of you who really enjoy writing, this looks like a part-time role, you will want to consider. The job description indicates lots of flexibility, however you must be able to meet deadlines. The position looks like a very good a way, to earn part-time income, so I urge you to review the qualifications right away. From the job description:
Our freelancers are tasked with writing hyper-polished, sharp and colorful 300-word posts for hundreds of local / national clients across various industries (everything from beauty and real estate to dentistry and funeral services). We’re looking to hire the best of the best– writers who are confident in their abilities to transform basic marketing copy into fresh, resonating and engaging posts. This is high-volume content creation, which means we will assign you several posts per week on a 1-2 day deadline.
- Able to speak and write fluently in English
- Have experience writing short, snappy blog posts or marketing and product copy
- Have experience adapting your writing style to multiple audiences and demographics
- Understand the basics of SEO and how to utilize keywords in body and headline text
- Have a working knowledge of basic content management systems and how to navigate them
- Be able to memorize a style guide
- Be an excellent self-editor with extra attention to detail (copy-editing experience is a bonus!)
- Have a vested interest in challenging yourself as a writer
If you’re creative, adaptable, obsessively detail-oriented and interested in giving marketing copy a real facelift, we are excited to work with you!
Here is where you apply. Best wishes!